3/15/09

my life is unfolding in front of my eyes

wow so today was a cool day .
i performed in front of two groups of people at different places.
for my first performance i knew what i was going to do and how i was going to do it.
but my second performance was very random. for this performance i was asked to improvise a subject that the crowd would choose for me. of course i had a option to do it or not but i did it simply because i had confidence in my talent. and as i performed multiple acts i began to have a connection with the crowd, something that i haven't really had all my life, and i felt really good. SO now i'm going to perform wherever there's a need of a performer, and i feel that that's the best choice for me to do, to get my face out there and express myself to those who don't know me.
its crazy , im seeing my life unfold in front of my eyes.